[kj] [RE] OT~ sleep paralysis?

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Feb 6 16:54:29 EST 2008

Just remembered another similar instance...I was lying in bed, fervently
wishing death upon someone...imagining it, thinking about doing it,
wishing I had the opportunity to do it...I drifted off to sleep and was
woken by a sibilant voice whispering "Goodbye"

Just a dream along the lines of what I had been thinking about before I
went to sleep. Obviously I wasn't in a very happy place...freaked me out a
bit at the time tho...I thought my evil thoughts had summoned something.