[kj] OT Sean Finnegan (of Void) Passes Away At 43

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 15:54:30 EST 2008

Oliver,

I know, I am 40 and it goes to show you we are not invincible at all and
anything can happen at any age.

My Rules is probably their most classic song! I love those teenage punk rock
rebellion lyrics! It makes you want to smash shit and write on walls. LOL!

By the way they have some decent demos of them in their earlier years. You
should hear their unreleased metal sounding album from 1984. It has moments.
Not great, but something to have.

It seems like a lot DC Area punk bands were going to the metal sounding
phase in 1984 including "Double O" which then was called "Dove".

~ LB

In a message dated 2/6/2008 4:07:25 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,