[kj] OT Fw: Put down the drink and the food

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 00:35:18 EST 2008

Good call.

jon chapman <jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk> wrote: .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } hhahahahahhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhaaa- it would have been alot funnier if it was mohammed ( he fucks kids doesnt he?).

> From: fatpotanga at gmail.com

> Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:25:57 +0000

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Subject: Re: [kj] OT Fw: Put down the drink and the food

> ha ha ha ha ha!

> excellent!

> I wonder if the popes got one?

> --

> Kid goes to confession, all very nervous.

> "bless me father for I have sinned - what do I get for masturbation?"

> "A bag of sweets & a trip to MacDonalds"

> On 5 Feb 2008, at 19:49, A. Madani wrote:

> > Just when you thought you'd seen it all:

> > http://shakespearessister.blogspot.com/2008/01/honestly-i-couldnt-

> > design-something.html

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes