[kj] - Ecstasy year rat ;)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 15:32:39 EST 2008

Innit.

Thing is, you can't convince money paying people that these opportunist scum are not just
charlatans.

Did anyone see that excellent debunker jobby by Derren Brown recentlishly? He just did a load of
'mediumship', dream analysis, etc & convinced EVERYONE he tried it on. Some fucking rip-off
scum woman in the US (probably tells the future from the position of your shoes) was blown
away: "I'd definitely give you a recommendation". He declined to join their vile network, but you get
the drift - be convincing enough & you're in... moneytime!

Why would I detest these con artists so much?