[kj] Jaz in Mojo

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:58:23 EST 2008

LOLLOLHA HA HA(JUST READ IT- its the one where jaz is exposing his "frilly undies" to the audieance LOLOLOLOLO

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 08:25:37 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz in Mojo

Sorry, Mel. The magazine's paper, I am unable to scan it, and cannot see it online.

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:34:44 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz in Mojo

post a link for those who cannot get-"-mojo"--then folky ;D ,i am lucky,newagents up the road stocks every mag you can imagin,but what about those who dont have such an up tp date news agents ,they will bw left out;( !! milinda ps i would post a link but you know those techy things are notone of my strong points ;D)))!!!!!

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 16:08:27 -0800Subject: [kj] Jaz in Mojo

Not sure if already mentioned, Jaz is in the Feb issue of Mojo..p29.

Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!