[kj] mac/win no win

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:18:44 EST 2008

On Feb 3, 2008 3:28 PM, fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:

> ha ha

> nicely put.

> my philosophy is yes, you can use the arse end of a screwdriver to knock

> in a nail, but it's much better to use a hammer.

> On 3 Feb 2008, at 17:51, ade wrote:

> Nice one Brenda - I've become SO tired of Windows bitching that I *almost*

> stick up for it these days. As if anyone other than CrApple has come up

> with a functionally competitive desktop OS. The snobbery from Apple fans

> makes me sick & frankly I've heard it all before:

> DIDN'T CRAPPLE INVENT MCDONALDS???

I GOTTA BIG MAC THINGY THERE THE OTHER WEEK THAT I'M STORING MY 1/8"-1/4"
PRIZED ADAPTOR JACK THAT ALLOWS ME AXE TO FUCK ME BIG BRITNEY PC ACER
MACHINE LAPPY THINGAMABOBBIE IN MATT DAMON'S GREASY,BLACK,ALIEN PIE-HOLE
HERE @ WWW.666GIGERVILLEWAY.PYRAMIDIA.ANTARCTICA.DUH AKA WIDE GLIDE TOUCH
SCREEN BITCH SLAP -VILLE...

MYSPACE THIS BIG MAC ATTACK,RUPERT MURDOCH!!!

or jaz or geordie or youth or big paul or martin (raven rip)

sincerely yours,
dr.matt damon christ.R. randy scott cook 1st esq ***** 33rd richmond