[kj] OT: 11:11 again

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 2 11:06:10 EST 2008

what a coincidence bren ;)

i started a new web page on 27/1/2008=adding them all together8+2=10-0/=1/1+2+7+1= "11"

i did not realise this at the time of starting the web page btw,but on 29th=!! jan ;D spooky hay!!!!

milinda

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 10:04:14 +1300Subject: [kj] OT: 11:11 again

Milinda you might like this:

Yesterday I was relocating a bunch of users’ computers and phones at the place I’m working, and this girl wrote the number eleven on me in black marker pen, twice. A one on each calf and an 11 on my left shoulder…she doesn’t know anything about my brief flirtation into numerology either. I thought that was quite funny. I HAD told her that 11 is my favourite number though…but quite funny nonetheless.