[kj] a doubt about pandemonium

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:25:19 EST 2008

I was talking to my brother, trying to prove him that the guitar riff from
pandemonium is the best riff ever to be made... since my album wasn't at
hand and so wasn't my ipod, I went to youtube to find the studio version of
the song... I found two videos with the original version and only then I
noticed that BOTH are a lot different from the version I have in my
Pandemonium cd...
Both had run time of just under 7 minutes while the version I have goes
almost into 9 minutes... also the production was WAY different, in my
version, geordie's guitar totally swallows youth's bass and the youtube
version wasn't like that with youth's bass dominating the scene... these are
just two discrepancies I found...
what version do you guys have on your albums?

cheers

jr_in_br_soon_in_europe