[kj] [OT] I think I'm being nostalgic....

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:07:33 EST 2008

Yep, LA and it's surrounds are great for car theft...we had 2 stereos stolen in just as many weeks :(> From: Partyslammer at socal.rr.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:20:10 -0800> Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] I think I'm being nostalgic....> > > +++++++++> > I spend a lot of time in my car on Southern California freeways stuck in > traffic driving to clients, thus that's where most of my music listening is > done. I spent nearly $2,500 on a really nice stereo setup in the car but > unfortunately last November right in front of my house around 4am, someone > broke into the car and stole the amp, subwoofer, head unit - everything but > the door speakers so I've been mostly tuneless ever since. I'd have > replaced everything but I've been in the market to buy a new car and just > haven't done so yet.> > T.B.