[kj] OT: selling shit on eBay

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 17:05:02 EST 2008

I used to do it quite a bit. Don't expect to get a ton of money after the fees and shipping. Upside is selling CDs is one of the easier things to do. You can also try half.com and amazon.com for used stuff.

Figure out the weight and use the shipping calculator. Then you are less likely to get a 100 stupid questions about shipping to Italy, or somewhere else far away. Theya re actually trying to fish for your email for SPAM
And that leads me to this.
DO NOT I mean DO NOT. Communicate with anyone looking through ebay on your personal email account. Every time someone asks you a question you can respond through the ebay service. This will help fight piracy, SPAMMING and, more importantly, scammers. If you get a disgruntled/scamming buyer and you did not communicate through the ebay means than your emails count as nothing and thus will be out.

Good luck

Chris