[kj] robs.a-/none business lennonka;D))

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:48:38 EST 2008

i brought a bucket so you fellas can catch them--tear drops- in there ok ;)

that would be better than holy water ;Pthe tear drop exsplodes.......no i dont get it either!!!!!

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:35:10 +0000From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] robs.a-/none business lennonka;D))

Many a tear from the eye to mop at.

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of joSent: 01 February 2008 20:35To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] robs.a-/none business lennonka;D))
You fellas are an emotional lot aren't you?

Milinda I'd be REAL careful about giving hankies to any male Gatherers, especially while they are listening to Geordie's new tracks...well go ahead, but just don't ask for it back ;)

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: Saturday, 2 February 2008 3:36 a.m.To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] robs.a-/none business lennonka;D))

robs,heres a hanky my friend,never want to see you sad ok ;)it was just a bit of threatre thats all!! milinda

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:30:21 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] FW: FW: FW: this is none of your business lennonka;D))Is Rob the list admin?Well, we have it all archived, hay.