[kj] OT: selling shit on eBay

A. Madani a.madani at anirrationaldomain.net
Fri Feb 1 15:48:31 EST 2008

I'd do Amazon.com - the big problem with selling on eBay is that you have to
pay listing fees, regardless of whether your item sells or not - and a
commission when it sells. With Amazon, you only pay if an item sells so
it's less out of your pocket in the long run.

There's also musicstack.com, but I'm not sure how it works.

Hope that helps - good luck.