[kj] robs.s brend;D))bootys

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:41:22 EST 2008

btw did you hear,jimmy page made a court appearance recently against a guy who had been selling-led zep bootys(plus many other artist also)at the convention centre in glasgo for many years--he had literallt thousands of dvd-c.ds,all music- he was sentanced to"20 months--£250 in fines omg!!!
wild hay---plus did you also know that in japan apparently bootlegs are sold in shops quite openly,no one cares,no ones ever arrested and there all at it--right,first plne to japan then ;D!!!

oh answer to your other post is directly b.4 this ok
aaaa---i drempt about youth and jaz last night,i asked them if they likes led zep--they said they thinks there amaizing ;D! it twas just a dream and we know what dreams mean!!!

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gatherinfg at misera.netSubject: RE: [kj] robs.s brend;D))Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:30:38 +0000

robs ok,he only produces the most sweet,salty tears--crem-da-la-crem of tears ;D))) milinda ps brendan i am still laughing at your"cat flap-pussy-flap ;D))))" that was the most outragious thing ive herd all week,well done :)))!!! pps you got your k.j re-masters yet?

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 09:20:35 +1300Subject: Re: [kj] robs.a-/none business lennonka;D))

Milinda I’d be REAL careful about giving hankies to any male Gatherers, especially while they are listening to Geordie’s new tracks…well go ahead, but just don’t ask for it back ;)

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: Saturday, 2 February 2008 3:36 a.m.To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] robs.a-/none business lennonka;D))

robs,heres a hanky my friend,never want to see you sad ok ;)it was just a bit of threatre thats all!! milinda

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:30:21 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] FW: FW: FW: this is none of your business lennonka;D))Is Rob the list admin?Well, we have it all archived, hay.