[kj] FW: OT: Johnny mcgeogh-showbiz

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:24:12 EST 2008

thank you for posting that tit bit of info on one of p.i.ls finest ;) radio 2 just gets better and better,what with k.j getting an exceptional review concerning re-masters,then this,its all good ;D.

milinda ps was just listening to--phat chance hotel ;)))!!!

From: fatpotanga at gmail.comDate: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:43:28 +0000To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] OT: Johnny Showbiz

For those interested there is a documentary on John McGeogh on Radio 2 at 8pm on Sat.

--
I saw PIL on That What Is Not tour, John McGeogh was doing the 'clap-hands-above-your-head-in-time-with-the-drums-to-get-the-audience-to-join-in' thing.
Lydon was leant down low on his mic stand looking at him then after a few moments said in very bored voice "Come on Johnny Showbiz - get on with it"