[kj] - Ecstasy year rat ;)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:10:40 EST 2008

hi janeane--jaz is a chineese rat and he lives up to the name in full ;D))))and youth as well i think-- you people are very comical and bloody clever,good looking,and never miss a trick,charm is your middle name lol you survive everything,i admire chineese rat--the men are very passionate about everything but can be voilent and hot in ...whooo ;D)))

/the women are very sensual and passionate also,very quick whitted,telepathic and love there freedom-both male and female rats need love,they absolutly have to have it,otherwise they feel half a human earthy,you lot are the greatest of company,love the out doors and wild exsperieances--rats people blend well with,dragon,monkey,tiger,dog, ox ,btw;) just thought you would like to know that ;)

the other 6 signs rat struggles to get along with,but there is a bit of tention and other rats can only get along for short spells together ;( as you are so similiar,you get bord of one another and wander of,not b.4 making a beleavable excuse and shooting of into lifes wild challenge again ;D))

milinda ps proberly all wrong ;) ?

pps 4th august people have a bloody long and difficult path but the adventures on the way--hay-hay,make it worth it,plus they are ver pratical and have staying power to run the course of any chasllenge that life throws at them!!

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:39:19 +0000From: Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] - Ecstasy

Yep, Queen Mother always stole my thunder on my birthday. Not any more of course.

1972 - Rat.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 01 February 2008 14:49To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] - Ecstasy
omg,thats anaizing janean,is it true? you have same birthday as me and queen mother and shelly (poet)? well what year you born in chineese? my is year of the"ox" i am amaized as i have never met anyone born on same date as me ;Dmilinda ps this is not an april fools brought forward to 1st feb is it ;D)))?

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:48:59 +0000From: Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] - Ecstasy
<<<Who else is a lion here?>>>

Me. Also 4th August. But star signs mean nowt to me.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of LennonkaSent: 01 February 2008 12:12To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] - Ecstasy
Melly, each of us is a lion in a certain way : )The lion is a symbol of the Czech Republic.And there's lion on my card of tarot which is Strenght : )Who else is a lion here? : DRRROOOAAAAAARRR! hahaha