[kj] - Ecstasy

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:49:21 EST 2008

omg,thats anaizing janean,is it true? you have same birthday as me and queen mother and shelly (poet)?

well what year you born in chineese? my is year of the"ox"

i am amaized as i have never met anyone born on same date as me ;D
milinda ps this is not an april fools brought forward to 1st feb is it ;D)))?

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:48:59 +0000From: Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] - Ecstasy

<<<Who else is a lion here?>>>

Me. Also 4th August. But star signs mean nowt to me.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of LennonkaSent: 01 February 2008 12:12To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] - Ecstasy
Melly, each of us is a lion in a certain way : )The lion is a symbol of the Czech Republic.And there's lion on my card of tarot which is Strenght : )Who else is a lion here? : DRRROOOAAAAAARRR! hahaha