[kj] FW: Maybe there IS a god after all

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 08:24:52 EST 2008

ps whats your fgv remaster alex ;)?

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: RE: [kj] Maybe there IS a god after allDate: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:23:49 +0000

hay alex i really hope that a job pans out for you soon and that your daughter gets better quickly ;) hope your enjoying those k.j re-masters ;D)) love milinda

From: vassifer at earthlink.netTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:07:56 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] Maybe there IS a god after all

No, not being modest -- I'm just doing a little self-pitying these days. My daughter will be fine. Just a stomach virus that's been going around her school -- nothing out of the ordinary. All the other stuff will sort itself out

But thank you again,

Right now, though, a job would make life immeasurably easier. We'll see...

Alex in NYC