[kj] (OT) What was your first record YOU bought?

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 05:57:23 EST 2008

May I remind you that it is actually the season of goodwill..........goodwill to ALL men and all....Auld ang Lyme and all that

Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:52:30 -0500
From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) What was your first record YOU bought?

Think of it as having sex with a really angry/bitchy lover.
The sex is all fine but alas, it's just not the same.

(And no, I can't ask for a refund.)

You can't always return the purchase as it's the only place that carries
what you need. Sometimes you need

to grin and bear it if you want something bad enough. Hell, When I went
to see KJ back in October I wanted to see it

with fellow gatherers like fluke. Though I can't stand him and wanted to
stab him in the neck (I tried but he was to tall)

nevertheless, my great desire to be with gatherers at the KJ concert
made me tolerate him and I swore to grow and

get him next time (I have it writing, signed and notarized).

So you see, sometimes you do things for a reason even if it leaves you a
bit off.

Fluke, I bought another box of Wheaties and some Flinstones
vitamins. I'll get you yet!