[kj] (OT) What was your first record YOU bought?

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 06:11:57 EST 2008

Holy Crap - I Cannot Remember

Okay, seriously... which I bought... hmmm... it couldn't be the Beatles
because my parents were buying Btls for me... I think it was the album *
Cumbersome* (2002) by that unknown German gothic/black metal band
*Evenfall*- somehow, I downloaded an mp3 from their previous album and
I was totally
excited - I think it was the first metal ever, I've heard after exploring
some uninteresting punk/punkrock bands...

Hoping you've had happy winter solstice celebrations and wishing a happy new
year
Yours
Miss L.

--