[kj] (OT) What was your first record YOU bought?

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Wed Dec 24 15:18:31 EST 2008

I bought my first record in 1969 - I bet there won't be many of you
that bought any records earlier than that.
So, no heavy metal, punk, new wave, progressive rock or minimalistic
synth as my first purchase (I've certainly mad up for that later...),
it was hrm, Strawberry Fields/Penny Lane by the Beatles...

/Per