[kj] Covers

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Dec 24 14:59:14 EST 2008

Oh yeah, and seeing as i missed this in my glossary, KJ? covering? what sort of sick puppy thought this up? I swear there is a subversive unit on The Gathering at the present moment. Why would Goerdie want to piss around with some over muppets chord structures? The man's a fucking genius, the whole idea is contemptible.

Seems like too many people got too much time on their hands and too much too say without engaging their brain.
Just an opinion mind you, a Joke like, sorry, i just like to see my name in lights! My 15 mins of fame!

Jelicious

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 06:42:45 +1100Subject: Re: [kj] Covers

Yeah they’re PROG METAL!!!! ;)

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Karen WeilSent: Thursday, 25 December 2008 06:36To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Covers

Point taken; no worries. And no, Killing Joke is NOT a metal band! They're far more than that!

kw