[kj] Covers

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 24 10:32:53 EST 2008

Everyone on this list is a diehard Killing Joke fan, so there's no question of anyone's appreciation of the band. It doesn't matter whether someone calls them a Peruvian neo-jazz gospel group; we all love the band, so there's no real need to aggressively respond to someone else's opinion. On this list, there's a good chance it's a joke too. Everyone on here is generally sound and nice, so we never get bogged down in flame wars or arguments either. I think you'll like it here, and it's always nice to have new members.

Jim.