[kj] (OT) What was your first record YOU bought?

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 01:07:08 EST 2008

My parents bought Thriller by Michael Jackson but it took me all of a few minutes to assume absolute control over it until it gave up the ghost. First album bought with my own hard-earned cash would probably have been Songs from the Big Chair by Tears for Fears (still my all-time favourite album!). Not a bad start.

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale