[kj] Happy Festivus: Airing of Grievances

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Dec 24 00:05:27 EST 2008

TESTIFY! I got to see them in 1997, shortly before they broke up. Sigh.
Pretty much my first decent concert too believe it or not. Still remember
Rusty Cage opening...Kim Thayil standing there playing in his own little
world like a nuclear blast wouldn't dislodge him, Ben jumping straight up in
the air legs akimbo and somehow managing not to tangle himself up in his
guitar strap...

I've always said about Pandemonium that I've got a lot of 'peak experience'
bias. Same as Yos (Exorcist), I heard Millenium on student radio and was
off.