[kj] FW: Killing Joke's career/[OT] Other Bands...

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Tue Dec 23 21:57:18 EST 2008

He was being jocular. But you mistook it as inflamatory.
Brendan has quite the mind and an even greater mouth. :)
He also enjoys using sarcasm, irony and subtlety quite often.

You might wanna take his words with a grain of
salt... Come to think of it, a box of salt would be better.

Cheers mate!

(Waiting for Brendan to come out shrieking how he
was DAMNED SERIOUS and ban me from the island
of incompetent jesters. *Hiccup*)