[kj] Covers

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Tue Dec 23 14:54:18 EST 2008

You have a way with words, Brendan!

Cheers,

kw
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brendan" <bq at soundgardener.co.nz>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
<gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 11:21 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] Covers

Punk was a disgrace, bunch of boozed out illiterite winos and
woman-beating nazi psychopaths beating de-tuned instruments like retarded
chimps and snarling into poor quality recording equipment with their asses
hanging out of their safety-pinned shit-stained jeans.

The only good thing that came out of punk was Chrisitian techno-pop like
Moby.

And Newsflash: Killing joke aren't punk they are METAL.

*WINK*

(I'd use a winking smiley but I might get sued by the Russian guy who's
trying to copyright it)