[kj] FW: Killing Joke's career/[OT] Other Bands...

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Dec 23 02:04:39 EST 2008

Yes I realised that when I wrote it. I am trying to remove the words
'awesome' and 'totally' from my vocabulary. I figure I will be a better
human being if I can. God knows it's easier than giving up drugs and
alcohol.

Reminds me of Mitch Hedberg, he does a bit on trying to stop using
'totally'. Something like:

"Mitch, do you like bananas?"

"All-encompasingly"