[kj] Nice KJ Tapes

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Dec 23 01:52:26 EST 2008

Ebay has one of the worst most counter-intuitive annoying crappy
small-fonted overly-busy interfaces of any site I've had to use.

Best online trading site I've seen is a NZ one called Trademe. Total
market dominator over here, which is how those sites tend to
operate...once one has the momentum, it's extremely hard for competitors
to get in on the act, except in niche areas.

Compared to ebay it encourages a lot more small sellers, they have about
twice the listings per capita (or more), but fewer sales per listing. So
much more variety and plenty of competition, far fewer massive sellers.
The interface is totally superior (which isn't saying much because Ebay is
awful)...