[kj] Killing Joke's career/[OT] Other Bands...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 12:12:37 EST 2008

While I don't think Geordie would have been a great 'fit' with FNM (I don't think he'd be up for learning four album's worth of other people's songs), I would very very much like to hear how that particular jam session went. Certainly they could have come up with a very interesting one-off project...

Jim.