[kj] (OT) To All that Will Be In The NYC Area Over THe Holidaze

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:52:24 EST 2008

Meghann and I will be returning on the 26th in the AM and leaving the 31st of in the PM. On the 28th we will be celebrating our anniversary at the Chelsea (aww gosh shucks). Other then that will anyone be around? Anything of note to do? How about another meet up?

Hope to see some of you.

Currently 8 degrees in Detroit. I know it'll be warmer in the smog, asphalt beauty of NYC. ;)

Chris