[kj] anyone wanna welcome me?

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Sat Dec 20 21:00:47 EST 2008

well guys and gals i've been snowed under by all your e- mails some interesting and informative some psychofantic and some peurile been a kj fan since '82 didn't get to see em at the forum some online scam forcing one to buy 2 tickets much as i love the guys and would love to speak to big paul ferguson after all these years i was not going to spend 120 gbp on tickets for one night with the hassle of selling one so anyone know about/heard duende sessons is it any good should be with this original line up

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 14:02:51 +1100Subject: Re: [kj] Covers

Yeah that was my pick. But can you imagine that “la-la, lalalalalala” bit?

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Alexander SmithSent: Saturday, 20 December 2008 11:43To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Covers

I'm wicked late to this thread, but clearly ---- "The Prophet Song" is the best Queen tune for KJ to cover, full-stop.

Alex in NYC