[kj] I JIHAD YOUR NEW ALBUM

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sat Dec 20 11:34:21 EST 2008

"Brendan Quinn" wrote:

> OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU2Mj4sW6dk

I saw this coming the moment I heard Cornell was working with
Timbaland(sp?). It's so funny how some people defend his new album because
he's "changing" and "evolving" as an artist. Well yeah, but who'da thought
a human could evolve into a spineless turd?

It's kinda like when David Lee Roth started doing cheesy Beach Boys and
Louis Prima medleys and became a Vegas Lounge singer. At least Roth carried
a bit of his attitude and humor with him when he made that regrettable
switch - Cornell sounds like he completely submerged his identity to become
the King of supermarket shopping music.

T.B.