[kj] Killing Joke's career

Darren Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Sat Dec 20 11:04:04 EST 2008

Back catalogues loaded with goodies?

I¹d have to cite (in case you¹ve missed out on any):

Nomeansno
The Young Gods
Shellac
Einstuerzende Neubauten
The God Machine (especially if you like The Cure)
Firewater
Tom Verlaine
John Cale
Wire

I also really rate Porcupine Tree, King Crimson and Van Der Graaf Generator,
but then I¹m a bit of a prog-head on the quiet.

Darren
Hungerford, UK