[kj] London xmas gathering

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Dec 20 05:08:08 EST 2008

Hello folks,

I'm not sure if this one fizzled out or not (The Junction Tavern, Kentish
Town - Saturday 20th December 2008 ) . but either way, I am very unlikely to
be able to make it this evening . we have a family do today & I've got to
travel back from Buckingham . so, if I'm not able to make it this evening,
have a good one folks and hope to see you some time soon in the New Year .
even if it looks unlikely to be a KJ gig related gathering . Regards,
Antoni

_____