[kj] OT: Bettie Page's funeral

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 19 23:28:23 EST 2008

Aww, that is, in its own way, sort of neat. Hope you will enjoy the
holidays/solstice/yule/etc. well. Best wishes. If you do take the Bettie
Page pics, I think it would be a very respectful thing to do. She realy
did not garner enough respect during her time, and had a very hard life.

Best wishes,

-Oliver