[kj] OT: Oldclay

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Fri Dec 19 08:47:18 EST 2008

<<< My feeling is, if you go to see an artist you must have some sort
of feeling for their moosik. Your partner cant truly love you if they
make you do something you dont want to do. >>>

Yeah, why can't they go on their own? I go to loads of gigs on my own.

Cheers,

Billy Nomates

________________________________

Sod the brownie points, there's no way i would go to see Coldplay, let
alone Tina Turner etc. Wild horses couldnt drag me.
My feeling is, if you go to see an artist you must have some sort of
feeling for their moosik. Your partner cant truly love you if they make
you do something you dont want to do.

Jel (not trying to open a can o worms!)

> From: fatpotanga at gmail.com

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:35:27 +0000

> Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Oldclay

> Ne'er mind JB

> Sometimes you just have to take one for the team.

> In the past I have had to endure Tina Turner (with Peter Andre

> supporting), Michael Jackson (who thankfully she hated as well & we

> left early) & Tom Jones.

> Think of the brownie points :)

> On 18 Dec 2008, at 23:55, bongo wrote:

> > my fkn mrs just bought us tickets (for the price of a small car) to

> > COLDPLAY! argh!!!

> > brothers, in this time of dire need, please pray for my

> > just because i'm hurting - doesnt mean i'm hurt...

Get Windows Live Messenger on your Mobile. Click Here!
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000001ukm/direct/01/>