[kj] OT: Oldclay

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Dec 18 20:02:26 EST 2008

A) Sell the tickets

B) Sell the Mrs

C) Get wasted, and keep obnoxiously yelling out "PLAY PARANOID ANDRIOD
/ CREEP / THE BENDS / KARMA POLICE" etc.

D) See if you can get RIGHT FUCKING INTO IT and talk about them and play
their music so relentlessly the Mrs never wants to hear it ever, ever again.

I checked out the prices and they are really, REALLY overpriced tix,
obscene.

_____