[kj] OT: explorer

Darren Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Dec 17 09:32:21 EST 2008

F) People who have to ensure website compatibility with IE, particularly for
intranets where the company have an inflexible adoption of IE (speaking for
myself, I test in virtual machines so that IE can't crash anything
important).
G) Really, really irritating people whose technical ability is limited but
read a lot of PC magazines and think that installing the beta of IE8 is a
sensible idea on Vista 64. Seen a lot of those recently.

Pah.

Darren
Hungerford, UK