[kj] KJ Live at the Forum DISC TWO??

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 16 23:20:50 EST 2008

Anyone have Killing Joke "Live at the Forum" DISC TWO for download? I
had it, but lost the 2nd disc and did not copy the mp3s to my new
computer!!!

Wasn't there a link posted here for the two discs to download, or something?

I'd be eternally grateful for anyone who could provide this. I do have
the set, and I as I've mentioned before have sent KJ plenty of money the
past 3 months or so via Plastichead Merchandise (remember I complained
about the length of time it'd take to get stuff). Not just trying to
leech off them. But I really need that 2nd Live at the Forum disc on mp3.

Thank you so much!! I'll find some way to return the favor.

-Oliver

PS. Also, who was it that sent me the DVDs of the KJ videos a LONG time
ag Contact me offlist. I have an Xmas present for you to pay you back,
finally. Sorry about The Wait (get it, heh).