[kj] OT: Idiot of the day award...

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Dec 12 01:40:33 EST 2008

Standard Inq practices. LOL.

They got nicknames for everything (MS=vole,fruit company/maker of
plastic toys=Mac, etc...), the grammar is fucked
as all, and more typo's than men typing when sober. (I do better
drunk). However they do link up to lots of good stories
as does "the reg" and some other tech sites.

If someone has a hard time with them, click headline-bypass
article-find link to original source.. err sauce and click. :)

Cheers Bo!

Long live the penguins!