[kj] Purchasing Duendes online as mp3s?

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Dec 12 00:08:58 EST 2008

Makes sense SS code is sorta weak. If you start to utilize it a lot
it with many connections
it tends to get a bit flaky. Mind you, the PC I was using for SS was
a dedicated machine with nothing
else running on it and loaded with 2GB of RAM on an Athlon XP 2600
using Win XP SP2.

As far as I see it, the purpose of FileSharing is to share whatever
it is you got so that other ppl. can find
what they are looking for. If it can't handle large libraries ppl.
are forced to pick and choose and the entire
concept of spreading music/data goes out the window.

Ps
Thought I don't use SS anymore, I firmly believe that leechers who
don't put out as much as they take in ought to
be kicked in the nuts. Repeatedly. :)