[kj] Purchasing Duendes online as mp3s?

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Dec 11 21:36:19 EST 2008

This has nothing to do with port forwarding.

If you use SS and have it load up a large network
share on a LOCAL network drive that mother will
SLOOOOOOOOOW to a crawl and suck up more RAM than vista on crack.

Try to add, say 300gig of data into it, say
somewhere in the space of 40,000-50,000 files and lemme know the results :)
Truth be told, even at lower numbers it slugs out.