[kj] Purchasing Duendes online as mp3s?

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Dec 11 14:58:32 EST 2008

People still use that buggy unstable wait-in-line
4ever no i will not share with you because you
don't have all the A's uppercase program?
BTW try importing a few 100 gig of it over a
local network share and watch it die a slow painful death.

Though from what I recall most of the folks on there were trance/techno freaks.