[kj] No Joke

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Dec 10 12:19:54 EST 2008

"Rob's Arse" wrote:

> That's what I am reliably informed.

> Work on the next KJ album will not even start for 18 months.

> You'll just have to do with repacked packages.

> Still, at least we have Gems of Power to look forward

> to......................................................oh, hang on a

> moment.

+++++++

Heh, they made a little cash on the reunion tour and the various
live/compilation/reissues this year which took the urgency outta the need to
do any further work. I would be surprised if Youth and Big Paul are
involved in any new future album at this point if there's going to be such a
long gap before they do anything again. That's too bad as there was a sense
of a real strong, creative work ethic developing with everything that
happened around this tour and the couple of new tunes.

T.B.