[kj] Satch sues Coldplay

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Dec 10 09:25:12 EST 2008

On the positive side, Axlhole threatened Kurt Cobain along the lines of
"Shut your bitch up or we're takin her down to the pavement" or some
such.(referring to Shitney Love of course).

I imagine that he finished his sentence with an
AAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW as well, but that might just be me
and how I think a perfect world should work. A guy can dream.

_____