[kj] Satch sues Coldplay

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Mon Dec 8 22:19:53 EST 2008

"Bette Dillinger" wrote:

Very funny story! Yeah, that is all I get from them......and I have TRIED
to remember a song title but can't.

The most fascinating thing to me is this: What do you do when you play
music at home with your significant other? Do you have separate listening
rooms? It seems like music is a vital part of your life.

+++++

Our musical tastes are like oil and water. I listen to a really wide range
of music, from metal to ambient, classical to goth. I can get her to go out
to maybe a Springsteen, Bowie or U2 concert once in a while, although I
turned her on to the somewhat obscure band Concrete Blonde when we were
dating at the beginning of the 90's and she'll happily see them any time
they (rarely) play locally anymore. But Nine Inch Nails? Nahh. Motorhead?
No way. Killing Joke? Not in this lifetime.

My wife and I both come and go throughout the day in our house and I'm
usually home more during the day than she is as I have my own home
office/business as a freelance graphic designer. Thus, when she's out, I
crank the stereo if it doesn't interfere with my work. On the other hand,
if she's home making work-related calls while I'm home, I usually wear
headphones at my desk if I'm listening to music while working. Most of my
music time is spent actually while I'm driving and usually sitting in bumper
to bumper traffic on one of Southern California's fine freeways.

T.B.