[kj] Satch sues Coldplay

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Mon Dec 8 19:31:06 EST 2008

See, early Stevie Wonder and even early Michael Jackson (stop at "Thriller") I can tolerate. Is there a song by Coldplay that really is the bic lighter extravaganza of a show? I am serious, because after that singer hooked up
with that actress, I just dismissed them.

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:18:58 +1300From: humanhybrid666 at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Satch sues Coldplay

my other 'arf listens to it quite alot... :::sigh:::
its not thaaaaaaaat baaad, i cringe more when she plays stevie wonder or michael jackson...

i must be being punished for something.........................

-- "due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been postponed indefinitely..."