[kj] (OT) listening to....

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Sun Dec 7 18:52:40 EST 2008

I don't think "sprinkles" are in the lyrics to that lovely Spinal Tap tune "Cups and Cakes", but I will have to listen to the soundtrack again ;)

Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 11:05:41 -0500From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (OT) listening to....No sprinkles? :(At 06:49 PM 12/5/2008, Bette Dillinger wrote:
I just want to rip them a new ass for singing over Mozart's Lacrymosa. That beeotch singer better not get near me....ever.....BWAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll show ya some goth! Cups and cakes,Bette

From: dpeace at bigfoot.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:59:23 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) listening to....Oh God don't get me started on Evanescence, or Excresence, or Tumescence, or whatever they're called! My oldest daughter went through a Goth-lite phase which involved my taking her to see them in concert, and being subjected to their limp-metal posturings on several car journeys while she sang along. Ugh. Still, she's grown out of it now.DarrenHungerford, UKOn 4 Dec 2008, at 05:28, "Brendan Quinn" <bq at soundgardener.co.nz > wrote:

No elves sound like Enya, the darkest & edgiest they get is Evanescence ;)