[kj] Albums of the year

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Dec 7 16:47:20 EST 2008

Cheers Steve,

Not bad at all I shall be adding that to my wish list certainly. Love her
vocals but not really tried hard enough to keep track of what she has been
doing.

Wolves and Blues seem to be going well and if the TCBags hang in there the
West Mids will be well represented. We can’t seem to hang onto leads and in
3 of the last 4 league games we have let in last minute equalisers which is
so annoying – we would be well clear by now without the silly mistakes.
Plus we are manager less at the moment. Rumour has it that Colin Calderwood
is leaving Forest and coming to us as a former hero so that’s us down then!!
We do have Simon Cox who has bagged 15 or so and is way too good for us – if
he goes we could have Sir Alex managing us and we would still go down.
Check this goal out though from a friendly pre season – notched one or two
like this myself http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xwmjgnKiaM0