[kj] Albums of the year

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Dec 7 07:41:28 EST 2008

Hi Mike

Mahakali - theres some clips here

http://www.thelivingjarboe.com/index_mahakali.html

there was also J2 with Justin Broadrick..I think that was this year and also Viscera by Byla & Jarboe

Don't know whats happened to Wolves - two seven match winning streaks so far this season and still only three points clear.I'm not counting any chickens yet. Suppose the difference is two goalscorers whereas last year we couldn't buy a goal. Iwelumo has been a revelation, £400k and 15 goals so far, whilst Ebanks Blake does nothing for 89 minutes then pops one in, he's got 13...I'm sorry, Swindon can't have any !!